Tax Year 2016
IRS Form 990-PF
Circle Image

FRANK D HICKINGBOTHAM FOUNDATION TRUST

Little Rock, AR
  • lock_open
  • monetization_on
  • account_circle
  • public

Summary

account_balance

$414,873

Total Assets

attach_money

$9,460

Median Grant Size

poll

10

Grants Last Year

People

# Name Title Hours / Wk Comp ($)
1 FRANK D HICKINGBOTHAM Trustee 0 0

Grants filter_list

  • listSortable table - Latest year
    Tax Year 2016
    # Name Location Purpose Amount ($)
    1 BAPTIST HEALTH FOUNDATION Little Rock, AR CAPITAL CAMPAIGN 25000, GENERAL HEALTH FUNDS 5380 30,380
    2 OUACHITA BAPTIST UNIVERSITY Arkadelphia, AR SCHOLARSHIPS 20000, DEVELOPMENT 6500 26,500
    3 ARKANSAS COMMUNITY FOUNDATION Little Rock, AR MCGEHEE HOSPITAL CHARITABLE FUND IN AR DELTA 25,000
    4 S G KOMEN FOUNDATION Little Rock, AR RACE FOR CURE BREAST CANCER OPERATIONS 25,000
    5 LITTLE ROCK CHRISTIAN ACADEMY Little Rock, AR FRIENDS OF THE ARTS, PTA--OPERATIONS 9,920
    6 ARKANSAS SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA Little Rock, AR ORCHESTRA OPERATIONS 9,000
    7 UAMS WP ROCKEFELLER CANCER INST FD Little Rock, AR CANCER RESEARCH OPERATIONS 4,000
    8 IMMERSE ARKANSAS Little Rock, AR OPERATIONS FOR YOUTH IN CRISIS 2,500
    9 BIG BROTHERSSISTERS OF CENTRAL AR N Little Rock, AR OPERATIONS SUPPORT FOR YOUTH MENTORS 2,500
    10 MOUNT HOLLY CEMETERY ASS Little Rock, AR MAINTENANCE OF CEMETERY 1,000
  • Information pulled directly from IRS Form 990-PF

Application Guidelines

  • assignment Instructions

    APPLY IN WRITING INCLUDING DETAILS PERTINENT TO THE INTENDED USE OF THE FUNDS BY ORGANIZATIONS.SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT SELECTION AND CONTINUANCE CRITERIA INCLUDE FINANCIAL NEED, ACADEMIC MERIT AND LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL.

  • history Deadlines

    NONE

  • assignment_late Restrictions

    USE OF TRUST FUND PER PARAGRAPH 4 OF TRUST AGREEMENT:NOT LESS THAN 25% OF THE FOUNDATIONS ANNUAL DISTRIBUTIONS WILL GO TO OUACHITA BAPTIST UNIVERSITY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS FOR FULL TIME STUDENTS OR TO SUPPORT SPECIFICALLY AND DIRECTLY THE FRANK D. HICKINGBOTHAM SCHOOL OF BUSINESS.THE REMAINING 75% SHALL BE GUIDED BY GENERAL PRIORITIES SET FORTH IN THE TRUST AGREEMENT AS TO THE TYPES OF CHARITABLE, RELIGIOUS AND EDUCATIONAL GROUPS PREFERREDWHICH ARE WIDE-RANGING.


  • contact_phone Contact

    FRANK D HICKINGBOTHAM FOUNDATION

    11300 N RODNEY PARHAM RD STE 300

    LITTLE ROCK, AR 72212

    (501) 223-1000

Community Insights & Updates

Tax Filings



Looking for Another Grantmaker?

Free profiles for over 82,000 US foundations

search
Saved Profiles

Access your list of saved profiles here